Shop Terms and Conditions - RM Valeters Ltd
No responsibility will be taken by R M Valeters Ltd if the customer uses any valeting products incorrectly or fails to read and follow the instructions on the label.
Please read all instructions before use, any questions, feel free to contact us on the above number and we will do our best to advise you.
RETURNS POLICY/LOST IN TRANSIT
1) R M Valeters Ltd will only accept returns if the product is damaged in transit and the customer must pay for the return post.
2) A full refund or replacement item will be supplied when the damaged goods are returned along with a copy of their invoice, or the goods are declared lost in transit by the courier.
3) If you receive a damaged product you must contact R M Valeters Ltd on the same day or following day that you receive the goods, for products received on a Friday, if unable to contact the same day then the following Monday is allowed.
4) No refund will be given if the incorrect items are ordered.
5) Orders will only be dispatched once payment as been received.